This course is being rerun on 20 – 27 Nov 2023, 14.00 – 16.00 each weekday, following a prior rerun on 10 - 17 July 2023.
The renowned 7 Habits training course to develop leadership effectiveness. During the COVID pandemic, this course moved to online delivery, allowing it to be spread across 6 days in 2 hour sessions each day. In 2023 this course is being rerun on 20 - 27 Nov and 10 - 17 July, 2 hours each weekday. It was previously rerun 5 times in 2021 on: 25 Jan - 1 Feb, 6 - 13 April, 6 - 13 May, 13 - 20 Sept and 1 - 8 Dec.
7 Habits that improve efficiency in work routines at individual as well as team level and guide how to provide organisational leadership
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
• Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
• Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
• Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
• Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
• Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
• Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
Who is the course for
Skilled professionals, project and team managers
FranklinCovey is the world leader in helping organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior, often the most difficult challenge any organization faces. When accomplished, it is also the most durable competitive advantage.