Start date: 03 November 2020
Duration: 6 days @ 2 hours / day - 3, 4, 6, 9, 10 & 11 Nov, 1:30 to 3:30pm each day
Location: Remote Learning
Cost: Members €500; Non-members €750
Course code: N/A
The renowned 7 Habits training course to develop leadership effectiveness. Due to the COVID-19 virus, this course has moved to online delivery in 2 hour sessions per day over 6 working days:
with the course first held on 19th - 26th May and again on
24th June - 1st July (week days only) at 1pm to 3pm each working day
Due to strong demand, two re-runs of this course are also scheduled in November for:
3rd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th November at 1:30pm to 3:30pm each day and also on
18th - 20th and 23rd - 25th November at 1:30pm to 3:30pm each day
7 Habits that improve efficiency in work routines at individual as well as team level and guide how to provide organisational leadership
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
• Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
• Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
• Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
• Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
• Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
• Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
Who is the course for
Skilled professionals, project and team managers
FranklinCovey is the world leader in helping organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior, often the most difficult challenge any organization faces. When accomplished, it is also the most durable competitive advantage.