This course provides 5 x 1.5 hour lectures given by high frequency PCB design expert Tony Richards from PRFI. This course is a re-run of the course held on 9th - 15th Dec 2020, due to demand for this type of training.
- PCB Design and layout techniques for RF and microwave frequency operation and high frequency digital signals with sensitive analog signals on the same board.
Who is the course for?
Experienced PCB / IC designers, lab, test, evaluation and quality engineers, who wish to deepen their knowledge and learn from a world class expert on these topics.
1 x 1.5 hour lecture per working day from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd April 2021, 9:00 to 10:30 am each day:
1) Introduction: Challenges of designing high performance, high-speed PCBs
2) Addressing the needs of sensitive analog systems and covering
Components in analog systems
3) Generation and impact of Digital signal noise and covering
4) Mechanisms for interference transfer
5) Digital noise generation in ICs
6) RF Components and Interconnections
7) PCB Technology
8) PCB Layout
Tony Richards is a Principal Consultant Engineer with PRFI Ltd. He has extensive experience in the design of RF and microwave frequency PCBs as well as PCBs combining high speed/frequency digital signals in the presence of sensitive analog signals. Tony has imparted his expert knowledge in this area with training courses given to a large range of client companies involved in electronics R&D.