Start date: 29 November 2018
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Tyndall Cork
Cost: Members €300; Non-members €450
Course code: N/A
This course was held in Nov 2018. Please contact Gerry Byrne if your company would like to see it run again.
This 1-day course was given by Tony Richards of Plextek. Plextek RFI has developed a number of PCB design and layout courses for high speed digital and RF applications.
How to improve PCB designs to reduce noise and interference at board level
- Challenges of designing high performance, high-speed PCBs
- Addressing the needs of sensitive analog systems and covering components in analog systems and sensitivity of analog systems
- Generation and impact of Digital signal noise
- Mechanisms for interference transfer
- Digital noise generation in ICs
- RF Components and Interconnections
- PCB Technology
- PCB Layout
Who is the course for
All engineers who are designing PCBs for high frequency signals: Test engineers, product engineers, field application engineers, IC designers and all board level designers
Plextek is a consultancy at the heart of the Cambridge technology revolution. With a 30 year history of providing complex engineering solutions, we continuously innovate to push the boundaries of engineering and technology today.